surrounded by carob, olive and almond trees, this farm is now given over to flower growing and the cultivation of nursery plants.
Guests may enjoy the best of Sicilian cuisine with dishes prepared according to traditional recipes.
Other activities for guests include:
– Gastronomic itineraries ;
– Guided visits to the nearby towns of Modica, Noto and Ragusa Ibla, famous for their
exceptionally fine Baroque churches and houses;
– – Archeological excursions and nature trails (Cava Ispica and the nature reserves Oasi di Vendicari, Riserva delll’Irminio, etc);
– Deep-sea fishing d’altura;
– For those who love the seaside, endless stretches of fine golden sand are to be found only 10km away in Pozzallo;
The area also offers the visitor many cultural events and traditional festivals, ranging from the classical Greek plays performed in the impressive Greek theatre in Siracusa to the ‘festas’ and religious celebrations in the different towns